Engineered to maintain situational awareness of the officer, Whelen’s CenCom Carbide™ houses numerous innovative technologies that deliver highly effective visual and auditory warning.
Designed for simplistic, hands free usage, Carbide allows officers to easily adapt with Situation Based Integration. This feature allows for scene specific functions using various vehicle components, such as the horn or brakes. Priorities can now be fully configured and controlled.
Carbide provides the capability to sync all lights together, including a Traffic Advisor™ and the new rear WeCan® Inner Edge® RTX.
Easily reproducible from vehicle to vehicle, Carbide installs effortlessly with little wiring intricacy.
Optional expansion modules and WeCan dual siren amplifier are available to further customize functions.
For more information, visit: http://www.whelen.com/auto/carbide.html
For nearly half a century, fleets have trusted Pro-gard’s Prisoner Transport Partitions to protect their officers inside the vehicle. Now, with the VIPER™ Shield Rapid Deployment System, our partitions take that protection outside of the vehicle with the officer.
The patented design of the VIPER Shield System releases a conveniently stowed NIJ IIIA Ballistic Shield in seconds from the prisoner compartment, driver side of the partition. This lightweight shield is capable of providing protection for your officers against the uncertainties they face daily, situations like warranty service, felony stops, domestic disputes, or even simple traffic stops can quickly escalate.
This partition offers the same full travel and substantial recline of the driver’s seat as all of our other Prisoner Transport Partitions do and mounts to the B-pillars in the same fashion as well. This partition comes complete with Bucket Seat Protectors and Recessed Panel and is available in all nine different window configurations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
1.Portable Ballistic Protection
- One-handed carry
- Additional protection for otherwise exposed vital areas of officer’s body
- Rated NIJ IIIA
- Transparent, ballistic view port for sheltered visibility
- Flexible, Velcro® handle and arm band to steady shield
- Shield dimensions: 16″ wide x 25″ height
- Lightweight design weighs only 8.5 lbs
- T-handle is mounted on B-Pillar behind driver for rapid deployment
2. Rotary Latch for quick release, meets FMVSS206
3. Recessed Panel, Bucket Seat Protectors, and Ballistic Shield included
4. For vehicles with active side curtain airbags, choose our patented Airbag Compatible Wings
5. For rigid wings use our AOI Side Curtain Airbag On/off Control Switch to safely prevent side curtain airbag deployment while partition is installed
6. Heavy Duty Construction easily withstands aggressive prisoner assaults
- 1”-5/8” Full Roll Bar Construction
- High Density Foam Padding
- Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate Filler Panels
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Anodized Aluminum Window Frame
7. Nine Window Configurations available to meet agency preferences
8. Patented Design
Optional Vertical, Horizontal, or Compact Mount Weapon Racks available to safely and securely store weapons
More Information: http://www.pro-gard.com/wp-content/uploads/VIPERShieldESSPartition_LoRez.pdf