Studies have shown that prompt removal of disabled vehicles from traffic patterns can greatly reduce the chances of additional accidents occurring. The addition of a Pro-gard Push Bumper allows for safe and easy removal of just such stranded vehicles. Our Push Bumpers are designed with wear and tear in mind. The rugged steel design allows officers to softly push stranded vehicles to safety without fear of compromising the bumper structure or vehicle fascia.
Highly visible, front scene lighting is high on the mind of officers when they are working an accident scene or traffic stop. Our Push Bumpers offer the perfect platform for agencies to secure this much desired, driver eye-level lighting to their vehicles quickly and easily. Fleets can opt for one of our Integrated LED Push Bumpers or utilize their own preferred lighting using our pre-drilled slots and holes which accommodate the most popular mounting patterns in the industry.
- New design better matches the profile of each vehicle for better coverage and visibility
- Optional Wire Cover panels are available to enclose wiring for additional lights and sirens
- Available in non-lighted or with integrated LEDs
- Integrated LEDs are available in three lighting patterns: all red/white, all blue/ white, or ½ red/white-½ blue/white
- Superior, patented design requires “No Holed Drilled” installation that utilizes existing OEM holes and slots to mount the bumper for a quick and easy installation
- Improved rugged steel construction ensures a longer, more durable life for the bumper
- Solid weld frame construction cuts down on installation time
- Pre-cut holes and slots in the bumper allow for mounting popular auxiliary lighting and speakers
- Black powder coated finish prevents corrosion from salt spray and other environmental conditions
- Wide surface, mar resistant rubber padding provides an added layer of protection between the bumper and the vehicle being pushed
- Rubber padding is replaceable for aesthetic purposes