Leslie & Associates is attending two of North America’s largest police conventions. In August, L&A will be exhibiting at Police Fleet Expo (12th-15th) in Savannah, GA and Canadian Association Chiefs of Police Conference (11th-14th) in Calgary, AB.
Police Fleet Expo (PFE) begins with the Ride & Drive event on August 12th at the Savannah Harbor Road Course. At this event, visitors get the chance to test drive the latest vehicles in the public safety market, while manufacturers debut their new products. The L&A team will be showcasing the latest public safety technology at the Whelen display.
Following the Ride & Drive event, Whelen will be hosting Whelen Night 2019 at the Savannah Convention Expo Hall. This event allows PFE attendees to network with other individuals within the industry and to speak to Whelen staff about the new products being released.
On August 14th and 15th, L&A will be exhibiting in Whelen’s booth (#712) at the Savannah Convention Center. The Leslie & Associates staff will also be providing support to attendees regarding the manufacturer lines that our company offers.
- Havis: Booth # 922 & 1036
- Pro-Gard Products: Booth # 912
- OPS Public Safety: Booth # 834
Canadian Association Chiefs of Police Conference (CACP) is being hosted at the Telus Convention Centre in Calgary, AB from August 11th-14th. As Canada’s largest policing trade show, CACP 2019 allows industry professionals to attend seminars, learn about new products, as well as share solutions that may meet an agency’s needs. The Leslie & Associates booth will feature the latest products from Havis, Pro-Gard, OPS Public Safety and ELSAG ALPR Systems. Stop by booth # 631 and 633 to talk with our team of public safety experts.
Contact your territory sales representative to schedule a time to discuss your fleet at one of the above shows.
Leslie & Associates is pleased to announce the new Command software application from Whelen. Providing a simple and intuitive solution to fleet installation, the innovative application enables seamless installation across a fleet while allowing a variety of uses from the amplifier to flasher product lines.
Designed to simplify control system programming, Whelen Command delivers the ability to program all Whelen control systems within this one application. With Situation Based Integration, scene-specific functions can be created through using various vehicle components. With Events, multiple user-designed rules can be set for specific scenarios and depending on the state of your vehicle. By utilizing automation, these added features increase both officer and public safety.
Engineered to streamline the entire programming process, Whelen Command works faster and smarter than ever before. With backward compatibility, Whelen Command will fully support all future Whelen control systems.
- Single software application to program all Whelen control systems
- Expanded Situation Based Integration allows for scene-specific functions using various vehicle components, such as horn or brakes
- Expanded programming capabilities, including industry-leading tools such as Events, are now available across all systems
- Advanced user interface simplifies programming
- Easily create and manage Events
- Create custom names for hardware, inputs, outputs, and Events
- Single user interface simplifies training
- Improved customer support and troubleshooting
- Streamlined updates, releases, and bug fixes
- Backward compatible and will fully support all future Whelen control systems
Effective January 1, 2018, Havis Inc. announced the sales territory of Leslie & Associates will expand to include all of Canada.
The NEW ACARI LP Series RTM-101-LP Low Profile Platform!
Acari Engineering has taken more weight out of the product, reduced wind resistance by 35%, and increased surface area. The LP Series mount is easier to install and protected by a UV satin black powder coat finish.
- Platforms can be ordered in lengths of 22”, 28”, and 34”.
- Rooftop mounts are engineered to be vehicle specific and are available for most late-model full size pick-up trucks.
- The weight limit on the platform is 30 lbs. and we do not recommend mounting any accessories that reach over the length of the platform by more than 6” on either side.
- Platform can be easily removed and the vehicle restored to its original condition.
Check out the installation video on Facebook.
Feel free to contact us for more information on vehicle specific brackets for the LP model.
Studies have shown that prompt removal of disabled vehicles from traffic patterns can greatly reduce the chances of additional accidents occurring. The addition of a Pro-gard Push Bumper allows for safe and easy removal of just such stranded vehicles. Our Push Bumpers are designed with wear and tear in mind. The rugged steel design allows officers to softly push stranded vehicles to safety without fear of compromising the bumper structure or vehicle fascia.
Highly visible, front scene lighting is high on the mind of officers when they are working an accident scene or traffic stop. Our Push Bumpers offer the perfect platform for agencies to secure this much desired, driver eye-level lighting to their vehicles quickly and easily. Fleets can opt for one of our Integrated LED Push Bumpers or utilize their own preferred lighting using our pre-drilled slots and holes which accommodate the most popular mounting patterns in the industry.
- New design better matches the profile of each vehicle for better coverage and visibility
- Optional Wire Cover panels are available to enclose wiring for additional lights and sirens
- Available in non-lighted or with integrated LEDs
- Integrated LEDs are available in three lighting patterns: all red/white, all blue/ white, or ½ red/white-½ blue/white
- Superior, patented design requires “No Holed Drilled” installation that utilizes existing OEM holes and slots to mount the bumper for a quick and easy installation
- Improved rugged steel construction ensures a longer, more durable life for the bumper
- Solid weld frame construction cuts down on installation time
- Pre-cut holes and slots in the bumper allow for mounting popular auxiliary lighting and speakers
- Black powder coated finish prevents corrosion from salt spray and other environmental conditions
- Wide surface, mar resistant rubber padding provides an added layer of protection between the bumper and the vehicle being pushed
- Rubber padding is replaceable for aesthetic purposes
The Integrated Control System (ICS) combines cutting-edge, on-board technology, the convenience of touch control, and increased space to provide police officers with a comfortable, safe and connected solution in their cockpit. This highly integrated and customizable control system also creates a more efficient work environment.
Read more on the Havis Integrated Control System, or visit our Downloads section for the Havis Integrated Control System Brochure.
Engineered to maintain situational awareness of the officer, Whelen’s CenCom Carbide™ houses numerous innovative technologies that deliver highly effective visual and auditory warning.
Designed for simplistic, hands free usage, Carbide allows officers to easily adapt with Situation Based Integration. This feature allows for scene specific functions using various vehicle components, such as the horn or brakes. Priorities can now be fully configured and controlled.
Carbide provides the capability to sync all lights together, including a Traffic Advisor™ and the new rear WeCan® Inner Edge® RTX.
Easily reproducible from vehicle to vehicle, Carbide installs effortlessly with little wiring intricacy.
Optional expansion modules and WeCan dual siren amplifier are available to further customize functions.
For more information, visit: http://www.whelen.com/auto/carbide.html
For nearly half a century, fleets have trusted Pro-gard’s Prisoner Transport Partitions to protect their officers inside the vehicle. Now, with the VIPER™ Shield Rapid Deployment System, our partitions take that protection outside of the vehicle with the officer.
The patented design of the VIPER Shield System releases a conveniently stowed NIJ IIIA Ballistic Shield in seconds from the prisoner compartment, driver side of the partition. This lightweight shield is capable of providing protection for your officers against the uncertainties they face daily, situations like warranty service, felony stops, domestic disputes, or even simple traffic stops can quickly escalate.
This partition offers the same full travel and substantial recline of the driver’s seat as all of our other Prisoner Transport Partitions do and mounts to the B-pillars in the same fashion as well. This partition comes complete with Bucket Seat Protectors and Recessed Panel and is available in all nine different window configurations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
1.Portable Ballistic Protection
- One-handed carry
- Additional protection for otherwise exposed vital areas of officer’s body
- Rated NIJ IIIA
- Transparent, ballistic view port for sheltered visibility
- Flexible, Velcro® handle and arm band to steady shield
- Shield dimensions: 16″ wide x 25″ height
- Lightweight design weighs only 8.5 lbs
- T-handle is mounted on B-Pillar behind driver for rapid deployment
2. Rotary Latch for quick release, meets FMVSS206
3. Recessed Panel, Bucket Seat Protectors, and Ballistic Shield included
4. For vehicles with active side curtain airbags, choose our patented Airbag Compatible Wings
5. For rigid wings use our AOI Side Curtain Airbag On/off Control Switch to safely prevent side curtain airbag deployment while partition is installed
6. Heavy Duty Construction easily withstands aggressive prisoner assaults
- 1”-5/8” Full Roll Bar Construction
- High Density Foam Padding
- Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate Filler Panels
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Anodized Aluminum Window Frame
7. Nine Window Configurations available to meet agency preferences
8. Patented Design
Optional Vertical, Horizontal, or Compact Mount Weapon Racks available to safely and securely store weapons
More Information: http://www.pro-gard.com/wp-content/uploads/VIPERShieldESSPartition_LoRez.pdf