October 17, 2016, Leslie and Associates – Havis
- Maximizes in-vehicle cabin area for driver and passenger, as it is mounted to dash and computing device and docking station are mounted in trunk.
- Innovative and versatile functionality built into the design such as an integrated USB port allowing easy access for software updates to main device.
- Capacitive technology allows Multi-Touch 2 Finger for pinch, zoom, activate.
- Night mode of red monochrome for reduced eye strain, easy toggle back and forth.
- Optimized audio experience with two 2.0W integrated stereo speakers allowing for sound directly from computing device.
- Volume and brightness adjustments to be made right on the actual display.
- Power button allows screen to be blacked out for privacy without having to go through a reboot process, and to minimize driver distraction.
- Specially designed to attach to optional C-DMM- 2000 series Dash Monitor.
- Mounts, allowing for Rapid ergonomic articulation adjustments by the driver or passenger allowing for a full range of motion to maintain good posture, minimize strain, and reducing glare.
- Havis Touch Screen display can also be attached to any mount with VESA 75 hole pattern.
Mounting currently available for the following vehicles:
- 2015-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV
- I2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit
- 2013-2016 Ford Interceptor Police Utility
- 2013-2016 Ford Interceptor Police Sedan
For more information: http://customers.havis.com/index.php/product-news/touch-screen-display.